Our customers and team members’ health, safety, and well-being are of the highest priority. We’re taking steps to ensure precautions are taken.
We want you to feel at ease about contracting our company to handle your plumbing, heating, and cooling service needs. Each technician and crew member you may come in contact with or that enters your home will be adhering to safety standards which include:
- Wearing masks and PPE (Personal protective equipment)
- Keeping mask coverage over mouth and nose at all times
- Wearing gloves to complete tasks
- Using booties to safeguard against germs, bacteria, and dirt
- Limiting the amount of time required to remain inside your home
- Practicing social distancing
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water
- Utilize hand sanitizer, especially before and after using tools
- Preventing symptomatic team members from reporting to work
We promise that our safety measures will not interfere with our ability to provide the same level of high-quality work we always have under typical circumstances. Although the pandemic has caused a need to quickly adapt and increase the health and safety practices we have in place, we assure you we’ve made the necessary changes to do so. Whenever possible, we may also try to conduct a consultation or preliminary diagnosis virtually to reduce exposure risk.
Please inform us ahead of time if you have anyone elderly, with a compromised immune system, or otherwise considered high-risk residing in your household. Feel free to contact us for any additional information or any questions you may have prior to your scheduled appointment time.